- Tumblr: Racism is horrible!
- user: yeah! it is!
- tumblr: POC are mistreated!
- user: yeah! it's so horrible!
- tumblr: White people are horrible!
- user: YEA- wait.....
- tumblr: I HATE WHITE PEOPLE
- user: wait what
- tumblr: THEY ALL SUCK
- user: i.......uh..
- tumblr: Women are important.
- user: oh! yes! they are!
- tumblr: no matter what shape size or color!
- user: yeah! youre all wonderful and great!
- tumblr: men are pigs!
- user: wait.......
- tumblr: WE SHOULD TREAT THEM ALL LIKE IDIOTS
- user: but-
- tumblr: THEYRE ALL THE SAME.
- user: but wait-
- tumblr: Trans people are mistreated....
- user: yeah...they are....
- tumblr: its sick how people hurt them
- user: that is sick. There's nothing wrong with trans people.
- tumblr: Cis people are all horrible killers
- user: but...but they're-
- tumblr: fucking cis scum
- user: you know....i dont feel comfortable with this
- tumblr: what do you mean
- user: well you're kind of bullying people-
- tumblr: ITS NOT BULLYING
- user: but-
- tumblr: WE HAVE TO BE OPPRESSED EVERY DAY. SO WE'RE ALLOWED TO CALL YOU NAMES
- user: i dont think that's how that works-
- tumblr: OOOOOOH YOU POOR OPRESSED WHITE CIS PERSON! YOU HAVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!
- user: thats not what i meant-
- tumblr: DID WE HURT YOUR POOR LITTLE BABY FEELINGS
- user: you're insulting-
- tumblr: YOU DONT GET AN OPINION
- user: .............
- tumblr: by the way we love everybody! never bully! no hate! loving community! :)<p>Still relevant. </p>
Les Revenants (The Returned)
Are you in a mood for a horrorish drama to watch? Look no further. “The Returned” is a wonderfully creepy and well crafted story about death, abandonment and grief. And it has zombies.
Plot: A group of people comes back to life and returns to their homes and loved ones. Some of the rebounds don’t go well for both the undead and the living. Things get complicated when it turns out that one of The Returned is a violent serial killer, and the resurrections are not the only supernatural occurrence the town has to deal with.
i think breasts are great and as a lesbian they are something i find attractive
i don’t see a breastfeeding mother or a woman simply walking around and existing and having breasts as sexual????
idk men are fucking creeps basically
[walks around with an entire big mac in my mouth but never actually biting down] It’s a metaphor, see: you put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don’t give it the power to do its killing.
Purr = happy cat noise
Gato = Spanish for cat
Purgatory = infinite realm of happy Spanish cats
Today In Latin American and Caribbean History
- 1836: Last day of the Battle of the Alamo: During the Texas Revolution, the Mexican troops of Gen. Antonio López de Santa Anna launch an attack on the Alamo Mission near San Antonio de Bexar following a 13-day siege. Most Texians in the Mission are killed, including Davy Crockett and William Travis.
- 1927: Nobel Prize-winning Colombian writer Gabriel García Márquez is born in the town of Aracataca.
- 1997: Former Guyanese president Cheddi Jagan dies in Washington, DC at age 78.
college fees? text books?? the bible said adam and eve not adam and overpriced education
Cosmo, you sexist piece of shit.
Oh boo. There’s Wanda, his wife, grinning evilly in the background as he’s saying it.
Besides, context is important. Remember what this episode was? "Queen for a Day." The one with Trixie Tang’s birthday?
The entire point of Wanda hitting Timmy with this wish was to teach a moral to him. Timmy was hitting a mental roadblock trying to come up with a birthday present for Trixie, not having a clue what “a girl” would want for her birthday. Cue the wish forcing him into a female body and… Still pretty much liking the exact same stuff. And as he later found out, Trixie liked the same things he did, even if gender norms didn’t fit for it all.
In the end, Timmy ends up giving Trixie the present she wanted in a comic book store, but fakes getting upset over it when he gives it to her because her friends thought it was only for boys. But, she WAS grateful.
And this moment? This right here? Our male protagonist, Timmy, is now getting playfully mocked by Cosmo for suddenly being a girl. That’s going to teach boys, through the eyes of Timmy, how stupid it is to be demeaning to females for being female.
This episode was basically a giant slap in the face to the idea of gender norms. And you’re still calling Cosmo sexist for reinforcing the moral, which is how stupid even casual sexism is?
Childhood is firmly not ruined, thank you.
I am kinda psyched that we’re reading a book on the Crimean War for Nineteenth Century Europe
It’ll be interesting to compare that with current events
Tumblr as a baby
a rebellious teen
awkward puberty stage
and now, as a mature adult
One more class until spring break
I have so much stuff to do during my week off that it isn’t even funny.
Like, I have to read three books and start a paper and study for two exams and do a group project and no. No.
I think I might just curl up and sleep. For the whole week.
my friends sister was telling me about how in highschool a guy tried to take a picture up her skirt as she was walking up stairs and she saw, grabbed his phone, broke it in half, and handed it back to him and said “you can tell your mom why your phones broken”
for a second I forgot about flip phones and I was like how in the holy hell did she rip a phone in half
I just thought she was super pissed
I love Lupita Nyongo’s Brother
because he literally did
exactly what we would do
if we went to the Oscars
except he did it 220022932 times better.
How to read a George Orwell book:
1. Open book
2. Read book
3. Close book
4. Stare off in to spare for at least 4 consecutive hours questioning politics, media, authority figures and humanity as a whole until your entire perspective of social structure comes crumbling down around you and you wander about reality suddenly aware of your insignificance, ignorance and cattle-like demeanour